What I’ve Been Reading
Scion of Ikshvaku by Amish
Much better than I expected!
What I’ve been saying recently
What I’ve Said
- RT @marjoriemliu: This woman, forever. https://t.co/dvRp5ETfKc 1 year ago
- RT @openculture: Umberto Eco Explains the Poetic Power of Charles Schulz’s Peanuts goo.gl/gzxhjj https://t.co/A73uk7rgy1 1 year ago
- RT @Camilla_hoel: This is NOT what I wanted to wake up to. How dreadful. twitter.com/guardianbooks/… 1 year ago
- Why a single poem by Andal needs four different translations scroll.in/article/803142… via @scroll_in #andal #poetry#translation 1 year ago
- RT @KellyMatsuura: PLEASE SHARE Open Submissions for Asian fantasy anthology series. Royalties paid wp.me/P3Ih7z-5K 2 years ago
Category Archives: It Is Mine
Otherwise: Alack, Alas and WOE BABY.
Clip Art delivers, slowly and ponderously (SO ponderously,one gathers it has been moonlighting in between packages as a corporate business minion thing, but I suppose even Clip Art must make a living), a sad header to stand in for my real header, whatsoever that might be, whensoever it is ready, by whosoever is free and loves me very much and can do artsy things.
K, please note: there are ribbons, pearls, girls, notebooks AND extra shiny bonus stars.
Everyone else: look, this is the best I can do without a lobotomy that magically makes me visually creative. If you have issues, make me one that’s better. Otherwise, say OOOOOH and AAAAAAH like you mean it!